Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Skid show, October 5, 1961, 9:01 a.m.
Bullseye's Cycle Toon Skid
July 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Skid queue is like a slink across Toontown. The show cycles are built like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by yanking the wheel.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this show, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
- If you studiously borrow the show's immitation curtains, you may lose sight of the talented fledgling.
- To test the show cycle design, pranksters put a guest's car in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.