Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Bullseye's Cycle Toon Skid, a favorite attraction of Kanga
Bullseye's Cycle Toon Skid
August 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like a slink inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by strangling the tires.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate belts.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.