Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Auto Toon Spin attraction during refurbishment
Bullseye's Auto Toon Spin
April 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Auto Toon Spin line is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction autos are built like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the other guests.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that doesn't involve chins.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- There is a hidden changing room obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- To test the attraction auto design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Matterhorn bobsled in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.