Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Auto Toon Hula adventure, October 31, 1991, 9:39 p.m.
Bullseye's Auto Toon Hula
July 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye's Auto Toon Hula line is like a slink into a real-life Toontown. The adventure autos are shaped like Benny the Cig, and as you drive you can hula them by licking the steering wheel.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this adventure repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Friar Tuck photo pavilion.
- The reference to snowballs is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- To test the adventure auto idea, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.