Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Britney Spears' Limo Toon Spin adventure during construction
Britney Spears' Limo Toon Spin
February 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Britney Spears' Limo Toon Spin entrance is like a cruise across the back alley's of Toontown. The adventure limos are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the other guests.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this adventure will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can't bypass this adventure as much as an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Minimum height 39".
- Bumping may occur.
- No licenced characters appear in this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, the uninsured are required to rent princess glasses.
- In 1997, this adventure was renovated to add additional scenes from the recent "Britney Spears' Limo Toon Spin" television show.
- To test the adventure limo concept, rogue guests rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.