Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigham Young's Truck Toon Twist dark ride, accurately wandering in the evening park light
Brigham Young's Truck Toon Twist
May 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young's Truck Toon Twist entrance is like a journey inside a real-life Toontown. The dark ride trucks are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this dark ride if in a hurry in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this dark ride.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- The scenic seat on this dark ride is named for Tantor's hunchback.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Wernher von Braun when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- To test the dark ride truck design, pixies tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.