Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Brigham Young's Limo Toon Skid ride at midday
Brigham Young's Limo Toon Skid
January 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young's Limo Toon Skid entrance is like a jaunt into Toontown. The ride limos are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by turning the dashboard.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you have no business riding this ride.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to enjoy this ride up to a half hour before its opening.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Jack Skellington autograph place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young teenagers.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes inside the vehicle at all times.
- If you are patient and observe the ride's false doors, you may image you saw the destructible monster.
- To test the ride limo idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.