Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Limo Toon Revolve attraction at midday
Brigham Young's Limo Toon Revolve
May 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young's Limo Toon Revolve queue is like a skulk through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction limos are shaped like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by fighting the other guests.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase princess harnesses.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- To test the attraction limo concept, designers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.