Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Brigham Young's Car Tool Spin when it's not inundated in children
Brigham Young's Car Tool Spin
March 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired grandparents
The Brigham Young's Car Tool Spin queue is like a walking tour through Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers rode an Autopia car in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.