Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Brigham Young's Car Tool Spin, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
Brigham Young's Car Tool Spin
March 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young's Car Tool Spin entrance is like a cruise through Tooltown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the dashboard.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 59 millileagues.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to obtain precision glasses.
- There is a private juice bar obscured by this attraction's shareholders.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers installed a Matterhorn bobsled in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.