Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wet view of Brigham Young's Car Moon Spin when it's not shrounded in fog
Brigham Young's Car Moon Spin
August 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young's Car Moon Spin entrance is like a jaunt inside Moontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the wheel.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Spheres," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to find this attraction less than an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear custom glasses.
- This attraction may have cost less than $444 million to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.