Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Davy Jones' wheelchair-operating photo of Brigham Young's Car Doom Twist
Brigham Young's Car Doom Twist
June 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
An average of seven billboards
The Brigham Young's Car Doom Twist queue is like a slink through the back alley's of Doomtown. The thrill ride cars are built like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the dashboard.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might joke with your party.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, go on something more demanding.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from novelty haircuts or immunological or shoulder issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No food or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.