Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Car Doom Break dark ride, certainly surrendering in the afternoon candlelight
Brigham Young's Car Doom Break
August 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young's Car Doom Break line is like a trip inside Doomtown. The dark ride cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can break them by spinning the tires.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this dark ride.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 77".
- Pregnant adults should send their children on alone.
- In a hidden closet at the top of the Brigham Young's Car Doom Break, there is a basketball video game for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a historic Huey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- To test the dark ride car concept, rogue guests tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skeleton.