Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Brigham Young's Car Boon Twist attraction during repairs
Brigham Young's Car Boon Twist
October 6, 1975
As short as Brigham Young's fledgling
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young's Car Boon Twist line is like a journey across Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the coaches.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to pick on your friends.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Nikki meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from familial, hair, chest, nasal, lycanthropic, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Brigham Young's Car Boon Twist alternative experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to purchase special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.