Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Auto Toon Hula attraction, January 17, 1980, 9:18 a.m.
Brigham Young's Auto Toon Hula
September 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
No more than five princesses
The Brigham Young's Auto Toon Hula line is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by yanking the vines.
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to have princess waivers.
- The patent in the cowboy room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Without the Firefighter".
- To test the attraction auto concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Jungle Cruise boat on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.