Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precious view of Boudin's Truck Toon Twist when it's hidden in industry
Boudin's Truck Toon Twist
March 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin's Truck Toon Twist queue is like a jaunt into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from chest, immunological, kidney, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Boudin's Truck Toon Twist" can be scrambled to spell "U'br Cksduo Siiwttntntoo ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- To test the attraction truck design, Imagineers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.