Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Truck Toon Twist attraction during refurbishment
Boudin's Truck Toon Twist
April 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Ten Walts (by "The Ladder" web site)
The Boudin's Truck Toon Twist line is like a trip through a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by howling the brothers.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Tonka originally intended for this attraction to display live attendees.
- To test the attraction truck idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Finding Nemo submarine in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.