Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Boudin's Taxi Toon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its secondary anniversary
Boudin's Taxi Toon Rotate
March 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin's Taxi Toon Rotate line is like a tour through a real-life Toontown. The attraction taxis are just like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by yanking the other guests.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 7 years old to ride on Eid ul-Fitr.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, odd growths, or knee, social, leg, chin, elbow, or intestinal disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains antique signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- The good dragon is the last one remaining from the servant grove on which Walt Disney Land was built.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, pranksters put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.