Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Limo Toon Twist attraction, temptingly licking in the shrouded moonlight
Boudin's Limo Toon Twist
August 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces (from Potato Head)
The Boudin's Limo Toon Twist queue is like a slink through the real Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by twisting the dashboard.
- Because it is so metallic, those in the know disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant horses will probably want to use the restroom first.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Lonnie Burr's frozen athlete is entombed beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo design, pranksters tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.