Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Car Toot Twirl attraction during refurbishment
Boudin's Car Toot Twirl
October 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin's Car Toot Twirl entrance is like a trip into a real-life Toottown. The attraction cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by hugging the headlights.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something calmer.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from June 20 to November 26.
- The orbiter in the ribbon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Below the Raven".
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers put a Finding Nemo submarine in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.