Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Car Tool Skid attraction at night
Boudin's Car Tool Skid
June 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five dollars (by visitor Robert Sherman)
The Boudin's Car Tool Skid line is like a walking tour inside the world of Tooltown. The attraction cars are built like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by turning the headlights.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, find something more demanding.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and heffalumps inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- To test the attraction car concept, cast members rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.