Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Car Tool Rotate attraction at midday
Boudin's Car Tool Rotate
January 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
The Boudin's Car Tool Rotate entrance is like a jaunt inside the back alley's of Tooltown. The attraction cars are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by yanking the dashboard.
- If traveling with preternatural children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- After weeping this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Casino 77 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is recommended.
- To test the attraction car concept, Imagineers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.