Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Car Tool Crash ride at park closing
Boudin's Car Tool Crash
May 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin's Car Tool Crash queue is like a cruise inside Tooltown. The ride cars are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors can't get stuck on this ride as much as a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with small children or Tonka fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Ride is closed for improvements from July 22 until something like August 11 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.