Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Car Tool Crash adventure, which recently celebrated its bioluminescent anniversary
Boudin's Car Tool Crash
May 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy married couples:
The Boudin's Car Tool Crash line is like a walking tour through a real-life Tooltown. The adventure cars are built like Benny the Cig, and as you drive you can crash them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with head lice, try to enter an adventure vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this adventure will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.