Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A local view of Bomb Voyage's Limo Toon Slide when it's covered in children
Bomb Voyage's Limo Toon Slide
September 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Bomb Voyage's Limo Toon Slide entrance is like a slink inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1991 World's Pavilion.
- To test the attraction limo concept, Imagineers put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.