Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A natural view of Bomb Voyage's Limo Toon Revolve when it's covered in children
Bomb Voyage's Limo Toon Revolve
April 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Bomb Voyage's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a slink through Toontown. The show limos are built like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can revolve them by rejoicing the steering wheel.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will joke with you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- Show is closed for removal of holiday overlay from November 27 to March 18.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this show is haunted by the happy spirit of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the robotic scene.
- To test the show limo concept, pranksters put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.