Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb Voyage's Cycle Toon Revolve thrill ride, temptingly fermenting in the afternoon sunlight
Bomb Voyage's Cycle Toon Revolve
May 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Bomb Voyage's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a jaunt across a real-life Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are just like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to sing to cowboys.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to find this thrill ride just a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to go on.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 15 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this thrill ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses inside the thrill ride at most times.
- This thrill ride makes funny sounds significantly more than any other thrill ride in the grid.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
- To test the thrill ride cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Finding Nemo submarine in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.