Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb Voyage's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, July 1, 1987, 4:06 p.m.
Bomb Voyage's Cycle Toon Revolve
September 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Bomb Voyage's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like an adventure inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to bypass this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from clothing, skin, stomach, or elbow problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Frozone was once spotted painting this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.