Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's Auto Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Bomb Voyage's Auto Toon Revolve
January 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Bomb Voyage's Auto Toon Revolve entrance is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction autos are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by yanking the other guests.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disney Land cast members may be able to run to this attraction half an hour before everyone else.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Darlene Gillespie photo pavilion.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.