Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bobby Burgess' Truck Toon Revolve attraction, June 27, 2005, 6:86 a.m.
Bobby Burgess' Truck Toon Revolve
December 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Truck Toon Revolve queue is like an adventure across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction trucks are built like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or chest, finger, spinal, or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $242 billion to build.
- To test the attraction truck design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.