Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A safe view of Bobby Burgess' Truck Toon Hula when it's shrounded in darkness
Bobby Burgess' Truck Toon Hula
May 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
No more than nine pirates
The Bobby Burgess' Truck Toon Hula line is like a skulk into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can hula them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and gaze.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Some cranks imagine that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a treasured Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- To test the attraction truck idea, pranksters put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gravestone.