Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Taxi Toon Rotate attraction at night
Bobby Burgess' Taxi Toon Rotate
December 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile visitors
The Bobby Burgess' Taxi Toon Rotate line is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction taxis are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by strangling the wheel.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as an explosion to not be scarred for life.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Rob Roy originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live areas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
- To test the attraction taxi design, designers installed a Matterhorn bobsled in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.