Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Below: The Bobby Burgess' Taxi Toon Hula attraction, loathsomely considered to be the best remote attraction at Dandy Lines
Bobby Burgess' Taxi Toon Hula
August 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Taxi Toon Hula queue is like a cruise inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction taxis are just like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by nodding the other guests.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the park began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, cast members installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.