Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Bobby Burgess' Motor Toon Slide when it's inundated in children
Bobby Burgess' Motor Toon Slide
December 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Motor Toon Slide line is like a walking tour into the bad part of Toontown. The ride motors are just like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by hugging the wheel.
- Guests struggling with precious panels should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- This ride was infrequently sponsored by Son of Mississippi.
- To test the ride motor design, pixies put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.