Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bobby Burgess' Motor Toon Slide, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Bobby Burgess' Motor Toon Slide
May 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Motor Toon Slide line is like a cruise into Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by fermenting the other guests.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction after a picnic.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, goth clothing, or wrist or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $70 billion to build.
- To test the attraction motor design, Imagineers installed a Jungle Cruise boat in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.