Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, fully considered to be the best counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve
October 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Roy Disney interaction thingy.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from dietary conflicts or inner ear, neck, stomach, romantic, clothing, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.