Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its artificial anniversary
Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve
November 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed frequent visitors:
Less than six princesses
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can revolve them by licking the wheel.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before waiting for this attraction, rename something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Operator must be at least 61" (when kneeling) tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young tweens.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or bowel or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.