Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, hesitantly considered to be the premier sleek attraction at Disneyland
Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve
September 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a slink inside the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can revolve them by encircling the headlights.
- If traveling with eternal children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The motorway in the planet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Down the Toy".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bobby Burgess when you visit the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flubber.