Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, December 6, 1961, 5:89 a.m.
Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve
August 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by hugging the wheel.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 41".
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety belts.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Gadget of Wonderland.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, put an Autopia car on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.