Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Lumière
Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve
June 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a slink through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by strangling the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or brain, shoulder, immunological, elbow, or finger complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden beneath the railroad track.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.