Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Car Doom Rotate attraction at park closing
Bobby Burgess' Car Doom Rotate
April 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Car Doom Rotate entrance is like a skulk inside Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Contains strobe-light images that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions away from the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $387 million to construct.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies tried running a Dumbo elephant on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.