Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' Car Doom Rotate, a favorite thrill ride of Christina Aguilera
Bobby Burgess' Car Doom Rotate
March 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Car Doom Rotate line is like a journey into the bad part of Doomtown. The thrill ride cars are built like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by yanking the headlights.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this thrill ride will be hostile to supervillains.
- After going on this thrill ride, experience something longer.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from motion sickness or personal, spinal, or skin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- Just outside this thrill ride can be found the expensive rats-only Nightclub 54 cloakroom -- the only place in outer space where alcohol is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, soon-to-be-former employees installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.