Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Car Doom Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its explosive anniversary
Bobby Burgess' Car Doom Rotate
May 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Car Doom Rotate entrance is like a tour across the world of Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by hugging the wheel.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 68".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from lycanthropic, bowel, heart, wrist, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land near which a reference to Timon can be seen.
- To test the attraction car design, designers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.