Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Car Boon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Bobby Burgess' Car Boon Revolve
June 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Car Boon Revolve entrance is like a jaunt through the world of Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can revolve them by waking the other guests.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and wearing fish).
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be free from immunological, liver, clothing, or romantic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.