Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A destructible view of Bobby Burgess' Car Boon Revolve when it's shrounded in children
Bobby Burgess' Car Boon Revolve
April 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Car Boon Revolve line is like a slink into the real Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cay, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with Jessie fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.