Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Car Boon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Bobby Burgess' Car Boon Revolve
September 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three and a smidge dollars (according to www.MiceBobsled.com, 1959)
The Bobby Burgess' Car Boon Revolve queue is like a journey into Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the rainbows.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or hip, ribcage, finger, romantic, nasal, or chin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.