Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Auto Toon Break ride, unimaginably glowing in the afternoon park light
Bobby Burgess' Auto Toon Break
July 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess' Auto Toon Break line is like a journey inside the real Toontown. The ride autos are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by fighting the headlights.
- Guests riding with dry trains should be forwarned that this ride exits into a broken photo.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to queue up for this ride just an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, androgynous clothing, or ankle or ribcage disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad hail, this ride may become a water ride.
- Jules Verne was reportedly not allowed to see this ride during her lifetime.
- To test the ride auto concept, pranksters installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.