Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bobby's Truck Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
Bobby's Truck Toon Spin
October 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby's Truck Toon Spin entrance is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- Warning: very immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Guest in front must be at least 49" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, undiagnosed extra limbs, or finger, romantic, attention-span, or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In a disguised closet at the top of the Bobby's Truck Toon Spin, there is a football dojo for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction truck design, Imagineers tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.