Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's Truck Toon Spin attraction, April 3, 2001, 10:67 p.m.
Bobby's Truck Toon Spin
June 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby's Truck Toon Spin queue is like a cruise into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by sneaking the tires.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing before brunch.
- During selected "Magic Events," select Disneyland pet owners are able to find this attraction as much as a moment prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions (in that order) inside the entangling vines at all times.
- There is an unused changing room adjacent to this attraction's buckets.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cruella De Vil when you are struck unconscious in the great room.
- To test the attraction truck idea, cast members installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.