Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A charming view of Bobby's Car Doom Spin when it's covered in fog
Bobby's Car Doom Spin
March 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby's Car Doom Spin entrance is like a tour through Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Contains antique effects.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's exterior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the cheerful branch.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Slinky Dog when you jump out into the last scene.
- To test the attraction car concept, Imagineers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.