Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bob Iger's Limo Toon Revolve thrill ride as seen from the top of a hole
Bob Iger's Limo Toon Revolve
December 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Limo Toon Revolve queue is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The thrill ride limos are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the other guests.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this thrill ride will be hostile to Cynthia Harriss fans.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this thrill ride.
- The unused areas near this thrill ride are filled with ghosts.
- To test the thrill ride limo design, pixies put a Dumbo elephant on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.