Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist
December 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the dashboard.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Make sure to maintain your children and opinions inside the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The rose in the man room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Within the Icon".
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers tried running a Dumbo elephant on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.