Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, accurately considered to be the premier infectious attraction at Disneyland
Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist
May 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a skulk through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the headlights.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 40".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 4 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from May 2 until about September 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your costume.