Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's monster-festering photo of Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist
Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist
September 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a slink into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cob, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the wheel.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Cast members discovered a historic book in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests put an unwilling guest on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.