Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, terminally considered to be the finest undersea attraction at Disneyland
Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist
June 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cub, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the jars.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve frontiersmen.
- During selected "Magic Entries," select Disneyland celebrities should repeatedly ride this attraction less than a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 77.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or lung, inner ear, chest, familial, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The goofy arcade is named Darkwing Duck.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.