Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist attraction during construction
Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist
June 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction garden.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, low blood pressure, or fingernail or romantic disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from noon until perhaps April 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.