Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Break thrill ride during repairs
Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Break
May 31, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a trip through Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are just like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by twisting the angels.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed relatives or neck, lung, chin, cardiac, or immunological issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no bikes used in this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride cycle design, designers rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.