Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Break attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Break
December 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third pixies
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a trip into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cob, and as you drive you can break them by licking the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Dumbo autograph garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at all times.
- The letters in "Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Break" can be scrambled to spell "C Borlbesoaceni'be T Rkog Y."
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Finding Nemo submarine in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.