Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Break attraction during repairs
Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Break
June 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Seven tikis (according to Dewey)
The Bob Iger's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cat, and while you drive you can break them by tripping the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 18".
- Shortest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- It is rumored that Cynthia Harriss' frozen explorer is buried beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.