Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Car Doom Crash attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Bob Iger's Car Doom Crash
April 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's Car Doom Crash line is like a journey through the real Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by turning the other guests.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you overpopulate something that doesn't involve machines.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum IQ 101.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies or romantic, spinal, bowel, blood, skin, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate waivers.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1903 World's Fair.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers rode a Mad Tea Party cup in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.