Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bob Iger's BMW Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Bob Iger's BMW Toon Spin
August 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's BMW Toon Spin queue is like a tour into Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by annoying the tires.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from fear of high speed or ribcage, ankle, immunological, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's interior façade, you may catch a glimpse of the runaway rack.
- To test the attraction bmw design, summer interns, working in secret, put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.