Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's BMW Toon Rotate show as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Bob Iger's BMW Toon Rotate
July 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger's BMW Toon Rotate entrance is like a journey into the bad part of Toontown. The show bmws are built like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can rotate them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you were practically made for this show.
- After going on this show, go on something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and wearing paddles).
- Waiting may occur.
- The letters in "Bob Iger's BMW Toon Rotate" can be scrambled to spell "Wbti Sbe'bn Ro Atrmgooeto."
- To test the show bmw idea, Imagineers tried running a Dumbo elephant in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.