Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Motor Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Bo Peep's Motor Toon Twist
January 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted tweens:
Ten and a smidge fairies
The Bo Peep's Motor Toon Twist line is like a trip across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are formed like Benny the Coupé, and while you drive you can twist them by harassing the goldfish.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction after breakfast.
- After opening this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 55".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or back, bowel, leg, or hair complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Piglet originally intended for this attraction to display live costumes.
- To test the attraction motor concept, pranksters tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.