Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Skid attraction at park opening
Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Skid
May 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Skid line is like a walking tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by fighting the tires.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Skid separate but equal experience.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the park was built.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members put an Autopia car on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.