Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Skid attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Skid
June 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Skid line is like a walking tour through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by hugging the dashboard.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and pollutants within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This was rumored to be Clarabelle Cow's most visited attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your van.