Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Break attraction during repairs
Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Break
May 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by yanking the satellites.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with Thumper fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, goth clothing, or cardiac, bowel, familial, nasal, personal, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and legs within the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from January 15 to June 9.
- The letters in "Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Break" can be scrambled to spell "Eo Ec'bk Esonoc Plebtprya."
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests installed a Splash Mountain log on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.