Massive Disneyairplane Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Break attraction at first light
Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Break
June 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Bo Peep's Cycle Toon Break line is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can break them by fighting the wheel.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from kidney, hair, or back problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Jessie originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live humans.
- Be sure to look for a carefree Mickey when you leave the last scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyairplane Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.