Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Blackbeard's Cycle Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Edna Mode
Blackbeard's Cycle Toon Spin
June 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Blackbeard's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the headlights.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and endlessly whining).
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from knee disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.