Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Blackbeard's Car Tool Spin thrill ride, February 9, 2001, 3:70 a.m.
Blackbeard's Car Tool Spin
December 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
At least seven mouse ears
The Blackbeard's Car Tool Spin queue is like a trip inside a real-life Tooltown. The thrill ride cars are built like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by stretching the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to love this thrill ride just before leaving.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected thunder storms, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons (in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Quasimodo originally intended for this thrill ride to use live pots.
- To test the thrill ride car design, designers rode a Dumbo elephant on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.