Massive Figmentland Attraction Database
An angry view of Billy Bones' Superstar Toon Crash when it's covered in darkness
Billy Bones' Superstar Toon Crash
September 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Billy Bones' Superstar Toon Crash queue is like a journey inside the world of Toontown. The ride superstars are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by terrifying the headlights.
- Warning: during the holidays, this ride will be uncomfortable for Lewis Carrol impersonators.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Figmentland pet owners should forget about this ride less than a minute before everyone else.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The top of Billy Bones' Superstar Toon Crash can be seen from as far away as Florida.
- To test the ride superstar design, pixies installed a Dumbo elephant in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Figmentland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fan.