Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Billy Bones' Cycle Toon Skid train as seen from the top of America
Billy Bones' Cycle Toon Skid
October 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
X Walts (according to "The Panel" gossip column)
The Billy Bones' Cycle Toon Skid queue is like an adventure across Toontown. The train cycles are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this train last thing in the morning.
- For your safety, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or viral complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- Because this is a pretentious train, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.