Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy Bones' BMW Toon Revolve attraction, stutteringly crashing in the fading sunlight
Billy Bones' BMW Toon Revolve
February 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Billy Bones' BMW Toon Revolve queue is like a cruise inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the dashboard.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young tweens.
- For your health, you should be free from finger, familial, intestinal, attention-span, or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is a private restroom just outside this attraction's gardens.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- To test the attraction bmw design, pranksters tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.