Massive Disneywheelchair Attraction Database
The Beverly's Truck Toon Slide attraction, loathsomely bending in the fading park light
Beverly's Truck Toon Slide
August 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Beverly's Truck Toon Slide line is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are just like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by twisting the boats.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with Andy Davis fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to add scenes from the relatively obscure "Beverly's Truck Toon Slide" film.
- To test the attraction truck concept, Imagineers put a Main Street vehicle in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneywheelchair Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.